By now I’m sure you’ve used Either a digital or film camera. You’ve taken pictures and had them developed and just weren’t satisfied with the Quality. You don’t need to be a professional or have a really expensive camera to take good photos. Here are some tips that can help you take your photo’s from 0-100 in no time.
* Master your camera (Focus, Flash, Red-Eye, Shooting Modes, etc)
* Take more pictures (especially with Digital)
* Mix up your photos (portrait/Landscape)
* Center your image around your target
* Never shoot into a source of light
* Try to use non-distracting backgrounds
* Get Close – Zoom with your feet not with a button
* Take advantage of shadows and reflections
* Try different angles
* Pay attention to vertical/horizontal lines
* Shoot at the highest resolution available
* Use appropriate film for shooting scenario’s
* Pay a little extra to have photo’s developed at a quality shop
These are several tips that you can use to take higher quality pictures. It’s important to take time to learn how your camera works, and to test different shooting scenario’s (light, etc). Try some or all of the above tips and I’m sure you will satisfied with the quality of your photos.
Feel free to reprint this article as long as you keep the following caption and author biography in tact with all hyperlinks.